SLIVER.tv's number one priority is to create a happy, healthy community of gamers who love watching esports, playing our game, and hanging out. Please respect these rules and and kindly remind others as well.
- NO SPAMMING
- NO LINKS
- NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, BASHING, OR HEATED ARGUMENTS
- NO RACIST OR DEGRADING CONTENT
- NO BEGGING FOR SKINS
- NO SOLICITATION
- NO DELIBERATE ATTEMPTS TO EVADE THE CHAT FILTER
- NO PROMOTION OF OUTSIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNAFFILIATED WITH SLIVER
...and above ALL
- BE RESPECTFUL
- BE KIND
- BE HELPFUL
- NO USERNAMES THAT PROMOTES, ENCOURAGES, OR FACILITATES HATEFUL CONDUCT
- NO USE OF OBSCENE WORDS IN USERNAMES
- NO USERNAMES PROMOTING VIOLENCE, THREATS, OR SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR
- NO USERNAMES INTENDED TO IMPERSONATE OTHERS
- NO USERNAMES PROMOTING OUTSIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNAFFILIATED WITH SLIVER
PROFILE PICTURE RULES
- NO NUDITY, PORNOGRAPHY, OR OTHER SEXUAL CONTENT
- NO EXTREME VIOLENCE, GORE, OR OTHER OBSCENE IMAGES
How many chat channels does SLIVER have?
SLIVER.tv offers 2 chats, one for English speaking viewers and one for International viewers who speak a multitude of languages. Neither chat is exclusionary but we do ask that you respect the chat you are in and use the appropriate language, for example only using English in the English chat window.
What happens if I speak English in the Int'l chat?
You will get a warning for the first offense and then a 15 minute timeout for the second offense.
I was put in timeout, now what?
If this is your first time being put in timeout then you need to wait 15 minutes before you can chat again. However, timeout times increase if you do not learn your lesson the first time: 1 hour for the second offense , 1 day timeout for the third offense, and a full year timeout for the fourth offense.
A user called this streamer says negative things about the stream, is this timeoutable?
I made a prediction that didn’t include a tie option, but the game ended up in a tie
We do not consider a tie as a win, and the result will meet the did not win condition